In my search of the internet for informative paranormal related articles and theories, I’ve stumbled across several of these “you know you’re a ghost hunter when…” posts. Here is just a small list of my favorites plus a couple of my own thrown in. Check them out and see if you can add to the list. ;D
* You sleep with a camera on your nightstand…just in case.
* You are more afraid of the living than you are the dead.
* You talk to a brown out.
* You look at old/all pics for ghostly images.
* Most of the bookmarks on your favorites list is paranormal related.
* You take pictures of your reunion and ask any deceased relatives to join in.
* You have more recordings of EVP than you do of your favorite music.
* You’re the only one who takes a voice recorder to a funeral.
* You get pumped over “bad” pictures.
* Your coolest ghost pic is framed and hanging in the hallway with your family photos.
* You actually like old mental institutions and prisons.
*You don’t go anywhere without your voice recorder.
* 95% of the books in your bookcase are paranormal related.
* You want unseen things to touch you.
* You get a new camera and the first thing you do is take off the strap.
* You have a shoebox full of “dead” batteries.
* Your kid says they have an imaginary friend…and out come the cameras, voice recorders, camcorders, etc.
* Better than half of your friends on facebook are involved in the paranormal field.
*You’re watching a scary movie with your family and someone asks “Can ghosts really do that?” and you have an answer and an explanation.
* You agree with most of this list.
I admit it…I am guilty of quite a few of these 😉